The St Annes Fish Restaurant is St Annes's best chippy and hides its comfortable and intimate restaurant behind the compact facade of the shop. The establishment has been owned by Stephen Bellamy for more than ten years, after buying and frying for 20 years before that.
The fish that is sold both in the takeaway and the restaurant, all of which is fresh, comes from Scotland via Fleetwood and is cut up on the premisies into hearty portions. As well as the usual haddcok and cod you get from a chip shop, hake, halibut and plaice is also sold, all boneless. The fish is dipped in batter that is made to order by an excellent Lancashire company, ensuring that it is light, dry and crisp.
We also offer the following facilities to our customers:
- Seating for 56 people in a modern air conditioned restaurant.
- Seating adaptable for any size of party.
- Licenced Restaurant - Wines, Beers, Spirits
- Baby Changing Facilities.
- Discount on Party Bookings.
- The Best Fish and Chip Restaurant and Takeaway for Coach Parties.
- Drivers and Partners Eat Free - Any Size of Party.
"If you haven't had the pleasure of a meal at the St Annes Fish Restaurant recently, call in to taste their award-winning food." - The Gazette - Local Evening Paper